Reviews for "Hulk Vs Wolverine"

really enjoyed it and i really like your drawing style. i would aslo like to know what program you used. keep em coming.

Cheers!!
I used Flash to animate the characters and Photoshop for the background.

You've got a very unique style of drawing, and I like that, but I feel like the concept of the competition was a bit odd and confusing, since it took me a minute to realize what was going on. Also, I'm not a fan of the high pitched voices, since it just reminds me of things like the minions from Despicable Me and Alivin and the Chipmunks, neither of which I am a fan of. Nevertheless, nice work; it's clear you put some effort into making this.

I like the idea, the animation is well drawn, creative, and I would like to share this to my friends. There are some things that should be improved, but other than that, it was really hilarious and I look forward to more of these kinds of movies.

Hey thanks :)

This had me laughing for a lot longer than I expected. Genius and stylish. Should we expect more of this?

I hope so!

Strange and funny. I liked the art style. Atlhough, why a garbage alleyway as the background?

SirDoodlez responds:

Good question to be honest, first thing that popped in my head so I stuck with it :)