Reviews for "Vertical Seafood Taco"

I haven't actually watched it yet, but based upon just reading the lyrics, it promises to be interesting!

Finally Finally!! i missed your Animation of Fernando and gooseman since Mashittima has controlled you lately its nice to see again one of your wonderfull classics oh the animation was
actually Really smooth and transmited me the ''3-D sensation'' in a couple of escenes
Amazing Music, Lyrics you dont need to even say that you put effort on this since your Flash reflects it himself , anyway 5/5 stars and + 5 pico and favorited!

I Would love to translate this to spanish like i did before if you let me ofcourse

Sexual-Lobster responds:

glad you liked it. i've uploaded 3 non-machinima funded films this year, that's really not bad output.

Badass as always. You got mad skills, brah.

thanks.

Yet another awesome song and animation. Cant help but love Fernando and Gooseman, funniest characters i ve ever seen. Keep it up!

thanks.