Reviews for "Vertical Seafood Taco"

That was poor. Maybe try harder in your singing, and if you're going for weird instead of blatant jokes, then be weirder.

Is it me or has sexual lobster gone into a musical trend? It's funny, but at the same time, annoying. Does anyone else feel that?

My flashplayer crashed after that immidiately :D

Don't listen to anyone posting negative comments, it'll bring you down man! And while you're at it, don't listen to the positive comments either, gotta stay grounded! In fact, don't listen to anyone! Ever!

Wooaohwoawoahhoahh, woahwoah woooooah.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you make a good point, but i feel i have to read all the comments. i try to keep the overall consensus in mind when i do.

if i get 100 people loving it and 2 not, then i'm doing something nice. if i get 80 people loving it and 20 not, then i might be doing something awesome.

prefered the old pieces of work, the "stories", too many musicals now, getting less funny unfortunately, but you ve got it in you! Please us in more sensual ways again
Animation getting better and better though