Reviews for "Picture Frame"

This is epic!!! And so touching the storyline is great to hope u will be doing more

Thanks! Ye I am doing a second one :D

This is really touching..

Thanks! :)

it's a cute little game.

LukeElchul responds:

Thanks well there will be more twists and secrets when I make the second one. Thanks :)

this is the hardest game i've ever played. i had to use a walkthrough and cheat engine to get through.

do you know if there's a website somewhere that can explain the ending to me? like cliffnotes style. it's too deep to comprehend.

i wanted to give it 6 stars for its incredible complexity, depth, and beauty. so i gave it 1 star. (6 mod 5 = 1), it's like i gave it 5, then 1 more which looped it around to 1. so don't view this as one star. it's 6.

LukeElchul responds:

If its the hardest game you have ever played you must be a idiot.
Yea there is couple of websites for simple people like you that help you get through a simple game like this.

Thanks for the review I will specially make some walk through s for you.

At first I was wondering what the hell was going on, not going to lie. With that said, even though this is a semi-short game, I thought it was well developed! Very touching, right to the heart! I do have a suggestions: (1) Not really sure whats going on with the back story, all the viewer knows is that this is a picture in a frame. Maybe work in developing a back story. (2) Controls are a little glitchy, nothing big, just sluggish. (3) The word "darling" wwwwaaasss used a bit to much, maybe replace it with others words like "love" "one", etc, etc, etc. Gives it a more romantic feel.

Excellent music choice, very sympathetic to the heart. Well done!

LukeElchul responds:

Thank you but the background will be revealed in the second one, Glad you liked it and I will take in your advice :)