Reviews for "Picture Frame"

terrible game and if you are only going to spend 4 hours on a game you shouldnt make it at all put in a bit of effort when you make it and it seems very similar to a pretentious game

LukeElchul responds:

Yea I did base it on that idea but changed everything

It's sad, I was hoping to get them together, I had to play a second time hoping that if I went to the other side they'd actually get to meet, but it was the same outcome. I like the game 4 stars. <3

LukeElchul responds:

Thanks well I am making the second one and too add a little spoiler. It has a really strange interactive Main menu :) Glad you liked it

Okay, so I didn't like this game.
It's an old idea, way too old. Sure, it's not EXACTLY the same story as any one of the other games, but they're all slightly different. Thing is, that doesn't make them all unique. It's glitchy, and that screams amateurish.
Maybe I can't do better, maybe I can if I could be arsed to try. But that's not the point here, don't bring me into this. This is about you, and I'm giving you constructive criticism here: get a bit more practice, or try something different, because 'art' games are NOT a failsafe.
If you respond, do not change the subject into 'i made this in 4 hours' or anything, because I've got a solution: Make it in more hours. It's no excuse.
And for the record: I'm not a hater.

LukeElchul responds:

Yea I respect your point of view, I have a lot of practise and experience but this was only short for the feedback and to establish the characters briefly, There will be more longer and chalenging versions of the game coming out

Dunno why some people be hatin... short, yeah but the lenght aint the thing here. Made me all emotional (aint easy thesedays and no, it was not the piano... have to say I did not like that blingetiblong that much, thx for the voice button there :D) so 4 stars, please, do make a sequel.

ps. some spelling errors

LukeElchul responds:

Yea haha, I am making this into a sequel and I am getting voice actors involved so we don't always have to read

is a beautiful and fun game 5 points