Reviews for "Galaxy Siege"

The design, style, and audio to this game are nice, but there are quite a few things that bug me and I believe could be easily improved upon.

1) Honestly, why do stars even exist? I never once had not enough stars and eventually just blocked them out of my vision entirely, only looking at the ore cost of an item.
2) Do the gears do anything other than take up cargo space? The game never seems to provide this information.
3) And speaking of cargo space, once full they no longer pick up repair and fuel items, even though those don't take up cargo space, causing me to just restart once my bays were full with new material from that level.
4) The stat speed of "1" is a bit worthless when ship speed can't be modified.

And although it could probably be irritating to some, I found the "shoot the closest target" AI rather interesting. It made ship design a challenge. I also like how the game itself was a challenge and required constant restarts, instead of just breezing on through.

Overall, good work, I enjoyed it. I played it to the end, so that's telling you something :)

i like the game. i like how it gives you the illusion of being able to customize your ship while it makes no big difference. after your ship is big enough you dont even have to move. its fun anyway so i guess its ok

First off: This Game "Mechanic" is not new but you bring it to a good level. The Graphics are descent and the Sound is okay.

While you have many things to upgrade your ship and various potential tactics to end this game there is a pretty good difficulty moving through the galaxy.

So i rate this game with 4/5 Stars make it a must see for everyone who likes easy tactics with a decent long gameplay (~2 hrs fun in here!)

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm when the author rewards you with, "Congratulations, you have built the largest ship in the universe."

Quite good although a little too easy, the ship being a massive brick was funny but bearable