Reviews for "Galaxy Siege"

LOLz i got so much fuel that i flew outside the universe!!

Designing your ship is cool at first, but the novelty quickly wears off when you realize there's not really much you can do with the customization. You just slowly add the parts as needed. Where you put it hardly matters. You can't really specialize in one thing or the other, you need to get a balance of all parts.

The game is easy, its just a grind. Literally you can just let the ship fly by itself you don't need to control anything.

Good concept but end result is kinda boring. Even the music and sound effects are lacking.

I cant find the right combination of parts to beat the final level. :/

It was a blast to play, but I wish it was more open, and the difficulty curve was just wild. In last galaxy I went through first sector with no problems, killed boss in 1.5 second, but in the third one it took me half an hour to get to the last boss. Great idea, good execution, poor balance. I'd love to see a more "open galaxy" sequel.

the last part of the last galaxy is really hard, but I've killed the last boss in 3 second... litteraly...

I thought the last boss would have been harder than the ennemy coming 5 second before him, but nope, the boss the first galxy was harder...

I fell betrayed...

also,bug report, fuel and repair item doesn't take any place in your "inventory" and when you're full, you can't take them anymore