Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mona Lisa's"

-first game-
I don't quite understand how the game works. I mean, I know it plays like the Mario arcade game, but the health aspect alludes me. Why does a level reset after my health drop to one heart rather than zero, and why do I sometimes start with two? And why do I sometimes explode into blood after I hit a spiked slime from below? I know the cause of that isn't the timer running out, which, by the way, is an annoying, useless feature. What need is there for enemies to respawn at the top if you likely won't even have enough time to go after them?

-second game-
I can't remember whether this was in the original Space Invaders or not, but if it was, I find it as a fault nonetheless; I find it extremely annoying how I have to break through my own green shield thingies first before being able to easily attack the enemies. Sometimes after a level restarts, the shield and my health restart, and sometimes all the damage is carried over and I'm left with one heart. More often than enough, I restart on an older level.

-third game-
This game was just annoying. It tried to copy the great, unique mechanics of bit.Trip Runner and created many flaws of its own. Many times I died after jumping over a spike even though I clearly landed one or two tiles in front of it. Controls are annoying since bit.Trip Runner is a game where you have to think quick and be able to switch between actions quickly. This didn't work well here where you would maintain in a bullet form after pressing down to duck. This isn't much of a glitch as it is poor game design. "You win" medal didn't register after I got sent to jail, and my anger and frustration, as a result, brought what would be a 3.5 stars to 2.5.

Schulles responds:

Thanks for the review! :) I fixed the medal bug now.

it's not as good as I think.. The game it's a bit too hard but still funny, the ideas are original and the music is not bad. Good work mate.

its ok its just a remake of mario bros but good 2.5 stars

Decided I was frustrated when I had to play the slowest game of Space Invaders in my whole life. Decided I hate this game after having to do the escape sequence another goddamn time because the game can't deal with more than one keypress at once (using the bullet thing makes it so you can't jump).

Game is a bit too hard and has a few problems. Some of them are when you respawn you can be killed instantly, wave 8 I WAY too hard, and the game can get a bit slow for some computers.
I like the concept of the retro game Mario Bros, and the 8-bit theme, but this game is just too hard and doesn't have much too it.
4 out of 10.