Reviews for "Mona Lisa's"

Yeah, you really need to work on the difficulty. I figured you just hadn't tweaked the challenge right, but when I got to the space invaders section, right on schedule, at level 8 it went from almost tediously easy to suddenly ridiculous. That 'too fast to hit' thing that happened in the original game with the last alien happened with the last *eight* aliens. Old fashioned arcade games were hard, but they generally eased up their difficulty at a steady rate, they didn't lull you into a false sense of security, then mug you for all the quarters you had left.

I appreciate the callbacks you did. I like, for example, that you coloured the invaders screen as though there were three different cel tints on a black-and-white screen, so your shot changed colour as it sped up the screen. That, sir, is an old-school reference.

But I think you should consider that a flash game is usually one well-developed mechanic. With three mini-games (I never got to the third one, but you describe three), you've essentially made three flash games one third the quality of one you could have potentially made. Focus on one thing, and you'll end up with a better experience. Tune the game so it's actually fun, instead of throwing in random-ass poison gas until it's sufficiently difficult at a predetermined stage.

I was a tad worried when there were only secret medals. Luckily, it was pretty easy to find them. I do have a lot of problems with this game. First of all, how are you supposed to jump on a slime once you've weakened it? I can't jump up that high! I must have missed something in the instructions. It actually has decent gameplay, though.

I think the best part is how good the graphics are. You get a lot of space to jump around. But again, I don't know how to play this thing well. A more experienced person will like it more. Then again, I have over three thousand game reviews, boy does that make me feel bad.

it's not as good as I think.. The game it's a bit too hard but still funny, the ideas are original and the music is not bad. Good work mate.

Decided I was frustrated when I had to play the slowest game of Space Invaders in my whole life. Decided I hate this game after having to do the escape sequence another goddamn time because the game can't deal with more than one keypress at once (using the bullet thing makes it so you can't jump).

That Space Invaders part completely ruined the game. Slow fire rate, but that's the smallest flaw. At the moment when I hit the last enemy of the wave 10 in that part the game FROZE. And there is nothing I can do about it. But wait! It is said that the game is saving progress! NO WAY! When I reloaded the game it brought me back to the very beginning of the second wave of the museum part... just great... the game is bugged & screwed. Fix this.