Reviews for "Mona Lisa's"

This Game Is Fucking Impossible !!

i think its pretty good but not great

I was a tad worried when there were only secret medals. Luckily, it was pretty easy to find them. I do have a lot of problems with this game. First of all, how are you supposed to jump on a slime once you've weakened it? I can't jump up that high! I must have missed something in the instructions. It actually has decent gameplay, though.

I think the best part is how good the graphics are. You get a lot of space to jump around. But again, I don't know how to play this thing well. A more experienced person will like it more. Then again, I have over three thousand game reviews, boy does that make me feel bad.

A decent spin on the classic Mario Bros. game

Actually it kinda felt a bit more challenging then the original to. Still I think the ideas of havig power ups were a nice little thing to have. Only got up to level 7 but I assume the backgrounds dont chage. I think that's one thing that could have been improved

Other then that I like!

Anyone else notice that the intro 8-bit music was "calm like a bomb" by RATM? great music choice.

Schulles responds:

I am so glad someone noticed! Great man! Simply great! :) You deserve an extra medal! ;)