Reviews for "Mona Lisa's"

That running bit. I liked it, but those floor spikes are way too goddamned picky about success conditions. They can catch you while you're on the way up from the floor, you can't buffer jumps so even if you hit it a tiny bit early you're screwed, and they're placed farther apart than I would expect given the rhythm of the jump function. They killed me a lot, and very few times did it feel fair.

Everything else was pretty decent! Last level of Space Invaders was a bit of a jerk, considering it was time-based instead of number-of-enemies-based like the original, but it's just hard and not quasi-impossible.

I also had a problem with the first section; you spawn a lot of coins on the first couple floors early on, and so you feel like coins won't be a problem. I saved up for the Financial Advisor first, but then the coins spawned out of my only-have-one-jump range and then stayed there, refusing to expire, giving me no chances to buy anything else. So I JUST had the Financial Advisor for my first playthrough. Not really what I expect you designed for.

I enjoyed the game, despite these itchy bits. I hope you'll address 'em, though.

similar to super mario bros but a little bit harder and super mari bros is much fun (cause of the multiplayer ;P)

This game has my favorite theme! I besides how it was somewhat related the Super Mario Brothers I love this kind of Retro games! Only that I would like it to have a feature in which you can delete your data on the game because, well, I didn't have a good start. Also get rid of the (m) main menu on the left upper screen, it's kind of annoying, I can't even read what the guys are saying. This just made my day. I love it.

Schulles responds:

Thank you very much! :)

the game is cool...but its too difficult the music is cool too : )

The game is great and really hard, but HOLY SHIT, THE FUCKING GATES.