Reviews for "Mona Lisa's"

This game has my favorite theme! I besides how it was somewhat related the Super Mario Brothers I love this kind of Retro games! Only that I would like it to have a feature in which you can delete your data on the game because, well, I didn't have a good start. Also get rid of the (m) main menu on the left upper screen, it's kind of annoying, I can't even read what the guys are saying. This just made my day. I love it.

Schulles responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Just what we need ANOTHER poor ripoff of a game.

There's nothing much to say about this one. The concept is that of Mario Bros., which is as simple as simple could be.

Another issue I have; useless control scheme. Pressing 'X' to move text, you could have easily made it the jump button, but I think that would have blown your primitive mind.

The only other thing you could improve on; story. My. God. What kind of story is that?
"Oh, slimes are attacking a millionaire, and I have nobody to defend me!"
What rich guy has no bodyguards?

All in all, poor game design, poor presentation,; poor game.

Eh not much a game...pretty much the most basic of games, all compressed into 1 small level. Except it was ridiculously hard, the hitbox for slimes is way too small, and considering how much room you have, and how fast you fall, it's rather hard to kill them. Then when you respawn, you respawn at the bottom, losing your chance to flip spike slimes. Since you have to be under the slime to flip it, but over to kill it, it's rather annoying, it doesn't help that they get back up so fast (and that there so many at a time, and the number of platforms/chances you have...the list goes on), and does blue mean they're faster or something? Sometimes, I'm lucky and flip one at the edge, but because your jump is bare minimum, trying to get the platform means instakill. Boring game, boring/bad art (even for pixel art), bad concept, lots of problems.

concept isn't original...
everybody know where the idea came from
it's also really hard to collect coins (especially when you don't have a gas mask)
1. gas mask is the most important upgrade
2. double jump is the second important to get the coins that are located else wheres

Great game! The only downside I could find is that the text that says [m]ain menu blocks the text box, so sometimes I had trouble reading what the guy said, as well as any new instructions he gives me. Can you please get rid of it, or at least make it fade on its own after a set amount of time?