Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mona Lisa's"

neat

Alright let's be straight forward and simple. The first part of the game is lots of fun. Second part starts smooth but becomes hard faster than one would think. The final part though, what a pain in the ass it is! We have to dodge obstacles while running like there's no tomorrow AND type number sequences at the same time in order to open gates that are blocking the way. This is where the fun dies. I thought that it wouldn't last too long, but how wrong I was. I went through 8 different gates or so, yet it is still going and number sequences become longer and more scrambled, so for an example I'd have to type ''615324'' real quick all the while jumping, ducking and destroying walls... We have infinite lives but it barely matters cause the character dies as soon as he touches anything, and checkpoints are super rare. I almost forgot, the layout is randomly generated all the time, so we must rely both on skills AND pure luck.
I like challenges, but this is far beyond that, it's like trying to fight a Grizzly with my bare hands and being expected to actually survive.

Schulles responds:

Yeah, no idea why I made it like that, thanks for the feedback! :)

That Space Invaders part completely ruined the game. Slow fire rate, but that's the smallest flaw. At the moment when I hit the last enemy of the wave 10 in that part the game FROZE. And there is nothing I can do about it. But wait! It is said that the game is saving progress! NO WAY! When I reloaded the game it brought me back to the very beginning of the second wave of the museum part... just great... the game is bugged & screwed. Fix this.

I inserted Justin Bieber as rival name! LOL! Fits perfectly :D