Reviews for "Kill The Creeper"

Nearly frictionless physics is just bizarre.

The lack of music or even sound is disappointing.

Collision physics are lacking and there is literally 0 rebound, which is counterintuitive.

The fire doesn't consume the creeper, which is odd.

Your title screen could look more polished, and of course more levels and mechanics could be introduced. I have no idea how far you intend to go with this, but you'll have to go a lot farther to make it into something that raises eyebrows.

The concept is good, but the execution is a little lacking, I was hoping that the levels would be a little harder, and in greater quantity. Furthermore, I think you should maybe add some music to the game to give it some more energy. A little more polish, and this could be a very good game.

idaviie responds:

The game lacking a lot It's a concept just now I've only done a few hours work on this game and its my first game it will get better on a daily basis thanks for the info and I will sort it out thanks

Nice puzzle game you got here. P.S. the review under me is a hater

stupid only 4 levels

Pretty cool, but I would like it better if the creeper was burnt up by the fire instead of just falling onto it