Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "William, I'm Coming Home"

Simply put: this was beatutiful. I really enjoyed everything about this. The animation was great, the visuals were great, and the timing was great. I enjoyed the subtle little jokes, everyone who storyboarded did a great job, especially Exedor's storyboards, beautiful direction. I can see that later on the animation was getting better toward the end. I'm glad you decided to use more frame by frame than tweens, it really paid off, and it looks amazing. In fact, this was so amazing, I had to watch it twice. As I've said before, the direction in this was great. After King William loses his car, he tries several other ways to get home, like riding a horse, a ship, and even climbing up a mountain. I think the mountain climbing sequence was my favorite part of thee animation. It was handled very well. Also, best ending ever, was so not expecting that.
As amazing as it was though, it does have its share of cons. Sometimes, the visuals were inconsistent and looked a little messy. When King William is laying on a grassy mountain, and the horse is standing, the drawing of the horse looks a bit unappealing. It's also hard to tell exactly what they are on, which I'm guessing was a mountain, but because of the same shade of green being used, and no shading, it's really hard to tell. There was also one continuity error I noticed this time: When King William is climbing up the mountain, he doesn't have his crown on, when he's standing on the mountain, in a brief shot, he has it on, but then in the next shot, he doesn't have it again. This is only a minor thing since it is brief.
Overall, this was more amazing than I thought it would be. I enjoyed every bit of it. Everyone who contributed did a great job!

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thank you very much for the review! Yeah, I agree, the coloring on the grassy mountain could have been more varied. I'll probably end up changing it.

i love it! reminds me of my mom wich i love my mom.also this is so touching. (crying)

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thank you very much for the review!

Great Job season 3 of Adrellia Village is really good

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thank you very much, I've been working hard on the third season!

The easter egg with the cop from flash back was awesome and the way you improved the animation a ton from what I gave you was pretty sweet too along with the ending and the whole bear thing was great :)

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thank you very much for the review!

I think this was quite well. However the only continuity error I seemed to notice is that if he made his son the king in #42, why does he still have the crown? Does he have spare crowns laying around just for various occasions?

The animation was very pleasant. There was little to no errors in regards to how the art was drawn. Also liked how Drake was shown at times as well.

The story itself is mostly about King William returning home. However it seems Drake is almost done training and ready for the tournament then returning home seeing as he is also sad to be gone and away from his best friends.

Also might not hurt to credit everyone from the credits in the credits to the left on this page unless they did not wish to be credited on this page.

Overall, looks great and a calming and happy piece showing King William may have changed a bit.

Review Request Club

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thank you for the in-depth review. With regards to the continuity error, King William does have a line in #42 where he says he's taking the crown with him. The advisor threw a toy crown at his son. The reason why Exedor, who storyboarded half of this episode, isn't credited, is because he specifically requested not to be credited. Everybody else is credited on this episode.