Reviews for "souldude"

On the death scene, you need to correct "Chirs" Angel to Chris Angel.
In the weighing room you misspelled measure. In the scene after the banana, you misspelled genetic.

As for the gameplay itself, very simple, easy medals, not too bad of a storyline, at last up until the banana bit. After the bacteria, I honestly quit reading much.

It was OK, good to play if you are chatting online with someone so its not too taxing. I would check the spelling in room 9, 13, and 20 as its distracting. For instance in room 9; buffet and adventure are spelled wrong, and its' doesn't need the apostrophe.

t4upl responds:

Thank you for constructive criticism. i am aware there might be some spelling mistakes. the game was supposed to be beta tested but beta tester never came. i will try to repair my mistakes.

I'm not gonna lie, it's very boring to me

It's boring... It reminds me of badly animated version of long pseudo-philosophical post on forums for stoners. The logic of those ideas is so incorrect in most cringe-worthy way, I really can't treat it like more then thought train of confused teenager. Also, if you think a skinny woman = "heartless bitch", your mental age drops to 12.

that was a lot of nonsense. directional's kept sticking when i'd pace back and forth. not a big deal but it was something encountered.

this logic would mean since a whale weighs more than any human therefore it must have a soul. bollocks.
at least the cupcake wasn't a lie.

besides, everyone knows gingers don't have souls and they're human(far as i know)