Reviews for "Fury of Frostbite"

great game. keep making moar.

Successful troll is successful.

A very good game i must say.
I only have a few suggestions.
You should add upgrades to frostbite
And you should add platforms

The Achievements for Killing 500, killing 1000, getting a finale score of 100,000, a final score of 500,000 and a finale score of 1,000,000 are not unlocking. And I have ad blocker definitely disabled because I always check before playing a game with medals on here.

I'm just in a furious rage right mow because I spend 1 HOUR to kill 10,000 enemies to get a final score of 1,000,000!

I enjoy this game. I like the fact that the story is actually told with (almost) every achievement you get and also that, to get every achievement, you need to stop spamming (something I did the first time before actually realised that you give us medals for accurancy and hit rate). Now, there are some things that just doesn't do it for me:

-Repetitive. This game is way more repetitive than i'd like it to be. To just fly around and face the same enemies over and over again...
-Bad graphics. I know this game is aimed to be simple, but at least you could have made something a little bit more appealing. This looks like a bad game (controls are fast, but they need to be responsive).
-Clever use of the medals, but the game doesn't have other objective. I mean, without the medals this is simply another lovely side scroller shooting game that was half baked. People that doesn't have a NG account won't actually care about this game.
-Music is repetitive. I mean, this is just a track but with the same mechanics, background, enemies at least you could have used some two or three tracks.

Overall, I like it. You gave us a purpose because of the medals (and that shows something that actually not a lot of people have though about before). Not a bad game, not a good one, but clever. Please, make another one, would like to see what you'd make in the future.