Reviews for "Atomic"

21 score, AAAa so hard

1,410,065,408 nedir ya? azgınporsuk allah mı lol?

I fell in love with this game . It is simply just brilliant. The mechanics worked well and it consumed a good twenty minutes. Had fun, and I love your work amidos. Can not wait for a new game !

Only got up to level 34 even after taking breaks on easy levels. Like everyone else mentioned, needs upgrades and/or checkpoints to make it more interesting. Powerups that pass by wouldn't be a bad idea either. And a game mode where 1 hit-death is implemented would be absolutely amazing; at least it could be played up to level 30, with a medal for those who complete it. As it is now, it was all about getting used to how far you get while holding spacebar and how fast it went back to the middle when letting the spacebar go; I didn't really care about the patterns of the incoming balls, but cared more about getting the square, because it was easy as long as you stayed at the edge and let go a few times to dodge.

terrible you cant dodge the bullets at all unless you hit a fucking box and i got every medal first try no skill required just hold spacebar dont make another game ever please