Reviews for "Atomic"

I love this game. Is also best game. I press space. :3

Another decent game.

It's alright I guess. Looks like the only way you can beat the game is to get to the squares before you take too much damage. For every square collected, the direction takes a different route. This game is much smoother, better, and easier then Chaotic.

PS: I love your work so much that, I would be looking forward to more of your games soon.
5/5
10/10

great concept, very good execution though i would have liked levels and more levels, could you please make a polished sequel.

great idea , awesome gameplay and music , simple but yet very intertaining

Man you're amazing, this is even better than chaotic. Not to mention the excellent music! keep at it.
I got all the medals on my first try this time ;p.