Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing""

The theme song alone makes me so happy. Then whomever orchestrates the rest of the sound design and music is just a wonderful. What a magnificent cartoon series, it warms my inner child.

Toonbox responds:

You can download this song from our site ))) Thank you!

Wow I just watched 4 crap flashes that were under judgement. Thank god I persisted.
This is not my sort of thing...well for a few years it hasn't been, but the animation was something that of paid professionals.
Seems like something really young kids would watch daily. Well done.

Toonbox responds:

Wow! Thank you! We wish the kids will like this show!

Best thing I have seen on flash today.
Worthy of my stars.

Toonbox responds:

Thank you! We try to make it better. Flash has enough resources to make very cool staff!

A clever and lovable entry!

I will admit, I was a tad skeptic when I first clicked this entry, but, having watched the video through, I was hooked. You have an interesting way of painting a story and the world it takes place in without the need for real words, which I find rather amazing.

The artwork was very well-made, which glowed of a nostalgic feel to some of the cartoon shows of my childhood. The music, from the moment I heard it, I fell in love with it; it was upbeat, silly, and sets the atmosphere perfectly. The world you've painted from this video is as intriguing as it is wacky. And the characters are each a little sideshow in and of themselves, each taking on a rather zany personality that was shown through their actions, like Shamudan: kind-hearted and brave, but is quick to get himself into a tough spot.

In all, you did some very impressive work with this. It's very rare to see such a lively little gem buried in the many entries this site gets, but from the looks of it, this is one of those rare gems. Keep it up, and I can't wait to see if this video pass Judgement. Until then, BANZAI!

Toonbox responds:

Thank you so much for such detailed and kind review! It is really very important for us to read such kind of words... Thank you so much!

You are very talented and this should be entered into a film festival.

Thank you! We will!