Reviews for "Ganon's Misjudgment Demo"

Camera is really slow but thats a good animation

Listed as a demo... that's what it is. I like the scenes. Brings back memories.

Xenolink responds:

Thanks a lot for your responses guys. As pointed out by most of you, from a reviewing point of view, there isn't much to go on, and looking back, maybe I could have added the audio track and given some more detail on what's to become of the scenes and the direction the parody is going to be going in.

Regardless of whether this stays or goes, I'd like to thank everyone so far whose given there opinion on the demo, hopefully I'll have this finished this by August. If you want some more information on the project, read the post on my NG page and as always, feedback is appreciated. :)

Xenolink

ok. this is strange and can't suppose what animated parody this is going to become

An advise to you. You shouldn't submit demos to the portal. They are more likely to receive a blam.
This leaves a weak first impression to me. It's not the lack of sound, but the content itself is barely showing anything. The graphics are untouched, so no comment to that.

PS.: Don't take this statement by heart since it's my thought.
Sprite animation may be losing its charm, but only because it has a bad reputation and this doesn't make it better.

Xenolink responds:

Of all the responses, I would like to praise yours the most (thus far), from what you've said, I totally understand where you're coming from, and I agree with you, there are a lot of sprite animations which are put and including this one which will make people think that there's nothing to it and thus worsening the reputation. this is my first time animating and whilst this is definetly not a cry for sympathy or "don't judge be too harshly" bullcrap, I sincerely hope the finished product will leave people with a better impression.

With thanks

Xenolink

Not saying that this should be blammed or anything, but it probably would have been a better idea to finish the whole idea of the flash you were doing with this. Audio, plot, more animation bits. I do give you credit for going with a sprite style, cuz that is not going out of style anytime soon. At least in my opinion.