Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

I have watched the entire series and have enjoyed it immensely, You have an excellent sense of humor and good animating skills, I thank you for keeping me entertained over the years. GOOD JOB DAVE!!!

I bought the downloadable version of this awhile back, and it still makes my brain twitch.

Dave responds:

I appreciate that; you're one of only a few dozen people to do that. I didn't sell enough of those downloadables to ever actually collect my minimum payment check from the digital distributor, but I primarily feel bad that your $1.00 disappeared into the ethereal coffers of some stupid, probably no-longer-existent corporation (Kagi, in this case). But it is the thought that counts! Thanks! :o)

Another amazing classic NG's series that I hold dear.
So glad to hear that you're planning on working on some new stuff soon, can't wait!
Anyway, thanks for all the great moments, and stay classy Dave!
XD

To anyone that thinks the humor is immature, your noob is showing. Great as always Dave.

GO FUCK YOUR SELF DAVE......

".......i still gave it 5 stars...."