Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

Oh Dave.... this is a wonderful gift to bestow. You are beautiful, you know that?

I've been waiting so long for a new RAB.

While most series like this either get old or just get old, Retarded animal babies still haven't lost their charm, at least in my eyes.

Everything from the voices to the animation is just fantastic, I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Dave.

Best ending I've seen since Death Proof.

Dave, we miss your work! Please make new episodes! PLEASE!!!

Has the world gone mad?! Thank you Gomez Addams for the brilliant icebreaker. Remember kiddies that this is RAB 9, which was released years ago, this was what the characters were way back when, and anyone who thinks this is for kids doesn't know the series. My 1 star for nostalgia.1 star for previous nondisclosure buildup for a cheap pun (Classic). 1 Star for Dave just being Dave. 1 star because I'm feeling generous. And Last 1 star for the 10th anniversary of RAB!