Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

The animation wasn't bad, though in some parts seemed like laziness kicked in (e.g.: when chasing the hamster). The jokes, and in general the story, were rather stale and a bit too repetitive. And yes, juvenile, but as you mentioned at the end, that's 11-year-old's humour for you. Honestly I don't understand why everybody finds this a good submission (nor why somebody would spend money on a DVD full of this), but I guess it's the juvenile memory coming back. Most users were a lot younger 9 years ago and might, by reflex, still find it funny... somehow. That's the only logical explanation I can find to explain any successful comedy in this animation. Therefore, no more than 1.5 Stars from me.

kinda funny or something...

I love how my last review was deleted because I didn't give you 5 stars and say "Oh that Funny!" like everyone else, I still think you were trying Much too hard to have stupid Humor, and I'm sticking to that, if you have a problem with the fact that someone just doesn't like your show I think you can swallow your pride and just Deal with it.

Meh wasn't very funny. Then again you haven't been that great for years..it takes you years to make anything anymor anyways but I understand being married and all that you probably dont have time for this. Your last episode that was new anyways wasn't so bad though.

Still you never got worse at animating, and your vocals have always been very good quality. Guess it's just the fact that its been going on for so long it's gotten stale. Just like Arby n the Chief on youtube. You can only go for so long before people find other entertainment.

Wow, people actually bought this.