Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

Well, I never thought I'd see the day where this came to the website. Then again, I kind of forgot about it. It's always great to see rare stuff. Maybe someday you'll submit the other episodes only shown on DVD? Anyway, it was weird to see an older episode. It's not that the animation looks weird, it's just that it's short compared to most of your newer stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true for Donkey. I remember having to answer a question about how Bunny died in this one. He didn't really die, just got his tongue ripped out. I'm glad Puppy got worse punishment. The animation actually does hold up.

It's just as sick and twisted as I remember it. :) Just a little something awesome! Tqisted idea, smooth animation and in the end... justice. Congrats on the ten year anniversary! I'll keep a lookout in 2023!

-cd-

This has always been one of my favorite Newgrounds series; I really hope that it comes back or that there's a finale.

Either way, I'll always enjoy your stuff. Cheers!

So that's what happened to episode 9. Well I will look at this like a NES style retro release or something. Happy 10th. I hate going back in time, it hurts.

Oh the horror, the horror, why?
Oh why?
Whyyyyy?

I'm forever 14 in my mind, I enjoyed it all. Thanks Dave.