Reviews for "Adventures of Rubberkid"

The gameplay and music were alright, but overall this game is shit. It's too easy, tedious, and most of all, the message that hurling insults back at bullies will solve all the world's problems is simply bullshit. The idea that people will not have successful lives if they are bullied is preposterous. All these anti-bullying movements are pointless. Bullying is something that always has existed and always will exist so long as the human race is the way it is. People need to instead learn how to deal with bullies in a logical manner. Perhaps then the world would be better.

Great game! has an excellent message, even if the gameplay's a bit slow. I got a little bored of the game, but i played it through to the end because of the concepts in it. Well done!

I actually really like this! It's a great educational game and shows that everyone gets bullied. I like the artstyle.