Reviews for "Ice Beak"

What an insightful allegory about global warming. Wait a sec...

Great idea well executed.

Wow, I never thought that I would be so interested in a game like this! While it is kind of weird to have these sprite graphics again, I still love it. It's mostly because you get to kill numerous enemies at one time. I just love to see the frozen fire things hit each other. When I first saw this, I thought it was just a ring of fire. I now see it is kind of cool to be able to alter the size.

Granted, all games here can do that, but this is a pretty unique way. There could have been a bit more variety, though. I like how you go out and freeze everything when you complete a level. The music is also fairly nice. It's a creative idea that works well.

what am I supposed to do when touching the end-of-level snowflake? Game's animation just stops until I press a key. Looks like a bug. (Using Flash v11.5)

This is a lovely game, and just the right length! I love the graphics, and the controls are pretty tight. Favorited!

IN LEVEL 5 WHEN YOU MAKE THE FIREBALL HIT THE BUTTON DO NOT! GO BEHIND WHERE THE PLATFORM COMES OUT OF NOW I HAVE TO RELOAD THE PAGE!!! (ANGRYCAPSLOCK!!!)
although this game is still a 4.5/5 for me (sorry for the .5 but if theres a game thats AMAZING! then i will give it 5 stars)