Reviews for "CrateRun"

I enjoyed it for the most part, but I had an issue with the dynamics regarding jumping. Maybe it's just me, but I had a lot of "over jump" issues. Like just barely tapping the arrow key would make him jump the same distance as slamming the arrow key. That aside, fun game, but it was a bit of a turn off for me.

Nice game Hard on level 25 and 27 but got through you should make two options for example: easy and Hardcore

Nice game but the Pillars of creation its...its just not beatable!!!

Fun game, I especially liked the smoothness and fast response of the character. Also the simple animation of the walljumping showed me your character do not need legs to move. The music fits good into the game.

Difficult, a bit too difficult for my taste, but maybe this is aimed at the more hardcore gamer:)

YES! I FINALLY BEAT IT!

Great game, very rage inducing..especially on level 25..I thought I was going to have a heart attack. But I prevailed! -pats self on the back-

Very difficult but a very good game, nice graphics and the music isn't overly annoying...unless you're already raging at the game >.<