Reviews for "The Reward"

This has alot of potential. I absolutely loved all of it as well. They didn't even need to speak to tell this amazing tale. It was all in the visuals. I've gotta say, there is a reason why this is at the number 1 spot on Newgrounds. For a while as well. You truly deserve it, Suncreature Studio. Keep up the good work, hope to see more of this in the future!

Amazing.

In a ten minute film with no words you got a message through that most 3 hour movies don't.
You can see how the characters grow and at the end you feel connected to them even without the uttering a word. The story is amazing.

I loved the art style which reminds me a lot of the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and I kinda got lost in that and at first the film felt so secure and then came the scene with the cutting of the fingers and that illusion broke. You could almost feel his pain.

Anyway great work!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Best video I have seen on New Grounds.

Such a beautiful story. That was so sweet. Music, animations, story line, everything was great. I really do love it.

Thats was really Amazing!!!!