Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman"

I really can't recommend it. It's just--boring, I have to say. The animation is alright, but the "dash" and the "jump" are just the character figure spinning; no crouching, no anything. Grab rings on the ground or in the air. Run and get past three types of enemies. It really needs to be a bit more complex of a game.

I think you have a great concept here. I like the visual design of the character and the enemies, and the controls work decently enough. However, I don't think this is the kind of game that you can just have one infinitely-long level for. I think that, if you want this to really work, you need to make discrete levels, potentially with different backgrounds, enemies, and maybe even some sort of boss battle.
Like I said, I think there's a lot of good here, but the single infinite level makes the game kind of pointless, in my opinion.
Best of luck!

Like Pico says: this makes poop look good.
I have a question: i have played over 8 minutes at full speed, and still no finish line appears? Seriously, dude, when does the first level finish?

Darren responds:

It's an infinite level. There is no end.

Is this a Sonic the hedgehog Parody?

good but you may need to have a new wrold arther 9:59:00 secs