Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman"

GOTTA GO FEEEEEEST, SANEC!

You don't have to wait for the perfect opportunity to get the triple kill because it's imposibble

I have to admit, it takes a certain level of skill to make something that LOOKS like no effort was spent on it at all, especially one that plays pretty well like this. The jump arcs can be controlled by speed, and that probably wasn't easy to program, just as an example... The fact that this joke game is actually solidly programmed blows my mind.

I got 100,000 points for my "schore". Why did I do this? I had all the trophies. I knew there wasn't anything else. I spent more than 30 minutes, which I am keenly aware of due to the "tim" digits on the screen, accomplishing this. Why. Why did I do this?

My family has forgotten what my face looks like. I am 30 minutes closer to the hour of my death.

We are all the Hodgeman.

Darren responds:

Death comes for us all and no matter how quickly we run death will always be quicklier

Ah, classic Sonac the Hodgeman game! It's kind of like a straight-forward Sanic alteration but it's AMAZING!

DAMN IT, THE ONLY 2 MEDALS I CAN'T GET ARE RING LOVER AND THE TRIPLE KILL!!! (Secret Achievement) Anyway, besides the two hard Medals, this game is great! 5/5