Reviews for "Encore"

Fatastic game! Great mechanics, nice art style, cool music too. The only thing that I ask for in addition is a save system, because as you know, Flash gets slow after the game runs for a long time.

New idea offers opportunities for interesting mechanics and surprising tactical depth for a tower defense game, also somewhat steep learning curve. I've found myself replaying first few levels numerous times just in order to get higher accuracy rating and score more improvement points - and it doesn't get boring as you try different combinations of satellite types to improve your survivability against different types of enemies. Also, great visual style and music! Overall: accomplished addictive game that makes you think as well, as it makes you aim.

Very fresh concept combined with quite a charming yet creepy aesthetic at the same time. Reminds me of Binding of Isaac. In a good way. The game could do with some backstory though or entries with info on your character, all the upgrades and enemies etc.

Very nicely done for a Flash game. Animation is top notch, but I feel in some places it's a little lazy.

i like it,however not being able to click play/advance/etc might confuse others