Reviews for "The Guardian"

if its a girl we will name her Haruka, and if is a boy, we will name him Haruka because LOL.
why are the directions on kanji?
how where the villagers going to kill the giant i mean really... also after killing the villagers and destroying their little town i didn't get the medal, is there something else after the tittle appears? other than a plane scenery and a slowly giant walking?
good game btw, but short... or long if there is something after you walk for some time.

VOEC responds:

After the credits you should have gotten one of the medals. Sorry if there was a problem with that.
Also, you're right. There is nothing after the credits except the plane landscape.

This is wonderful game, with good plot, music, graphics.
Amazing sights, outstanding giant.
But it looks like there is one bug: player can jump in air if he left the surface without jump.
i don't know if it is bug, so can you please answer me?
And must say again: wonderful.

VOEC responds:

The thing with the air jumping does look a bit weird and doesn't make much sense, so it kind of is a bug. But I left it in anyway because it made some of the jumping passages a bit easier and helps especially with longer jumps.

Fantastic, I really enjoyed this game!
also It definitely reminds me of the movie the iron giant

Neat game.