Reviews for "Siege Knight"

great tower d game! it lags a little for me but def worth playing. Props on the animations and music!

Pretty good game. Graphics are nice and no major design flaws. My only complaint is how OP the cannon is. I find myself using it nonstop throughout entire levels. Maybe it should get a bump in damage and a cooldown time or something, just so that it isn't a rape machine.

Tyler responds:

Cool glad you liked it. Update: cannon damage upgrade nerfed by 5/10/15/20% based on yours and others feedback. Thanks!

i beat the game, all 10 lvls 5 stars.. and all ive got to say is, thank you <|:3

Yeah cool game, fun and simple, but is very easy, and i dont know the why i think it's a bug, but the ghosts can't do anything at the walls, they just stop.
And i think you have to put something at the end, like a cutscene or just a "THE END".
Cool graphics and musics

Tyler responds:

Thanks for the comment and mentioning those bugs. Fixed the ghost issue and added an "ending".

:]

4 stars for fun game but you lost a star because it was to easy
spike traps where over powered with the money upgrade almost every level has a wave of easy creeps that only require 4 or so spike traps per lane to farm and they drop extra gold points invested in the perk which really adds up...
in combo with the shotty and cannon it made it to easy. i got to level 8 using only spike traps im writing this review before beating the game but so far all these "its to hard" reviews are lame i find it the opposite... haven't tried magic but personally i think this game would only get easier with more weapons... i recommend removing the cool down on weapons that you don't have selected the fact that they recharge while using something else means you put out way to much dmg to fast... i can spam shotgun while my cannon recharges fire it and then quickly switch back to the shotgun.
another suggestion is perhaps a new trap that hits flyers? or traps that do particulary well against specfic enemy types? such as something effective vs ghosts or something good vs the wierd fire demons in level 5 or 6...
all in all a fun game and id like to see a sequal! maybe like buy weapons with gold obtained from finishing levels and then points get used in proficiencys? id like a more advanced weapons upgrade beside just putting 5 points to up dmg so like getting money to upgrade dmg,cd,atk speed, aoe etc could be a unique avenue to explore. fun game keep it up!