Reviews for "Siege Knight"

Pretty good game. Only two major complaints.
First, the difficulty ramps too quickly, with level 1 being basically impossible to lose and level 2 being basically impossible to beat without serious exp grinding.
Second, it's awkward to switch between building and shooting. You have to stop shooting to click build, hotkey the building, click the building location, click cancel after construction starts, then click weapons, hotkey your weapon, and then start shooting again. Ideally, all weapons and buildings should be in the same tab, and you should be able to click/hotkey any of them at any time. The construction cursor should also disappear after you place one, so that you can immediately begin shooting again. Maybe hold shift for the multi-place?
Other than those two things, the game is pretty fun, and I could see myself playing it all the way through.

Tyler responds:

Glad you found it fun. As for your building concern, try tab button; makes switching a breeze :]

the game is absurdly easy up until the last few levels at which point it becomes unbearably difficult because of the shear amount of slimes elementals and drake you have to fight.

pretty good game at the start but then it just gets repetitive as it goes on

dude you copied the ARCUZ theme song.... tsk tsk tsk :(

Tyler responds:

All of the songs are from incomptech (free to use, credited in game as well) and remixed by our audio person.

Started off fun, but after restarting the second level for the 4th time just because you couldn't give the explosive blobs an accurate hitbox I gave up.

Tyler responds:

"couldn't give the explosive blobs an accurate hitbox I gave up."

The blob has an overly-generous hitbox actually. Sounds like you need to practice your accuracy/timing.