Reviews for "nazi slayer"

Amazing.

I wasn't having that great of day, and i looked at this... just mindblowingly awesome. made my day easily.

dommi-fresh responds:

thats good news man i am glad to hear it.

awsom

cool man. the russian looks like a general (the hat and jacket) the nazis is just a odanary inf man also the gun (russian gun looks like i has a scope

dommi-fresh responds:

i know what you mean but its not a scope i was looking at photos of the gun before i drew it and they have this little lump at the top that looks like a scope but its not.
i am not a gun expert so i dunno what its called or anything

cooooooooool

this is cool imaginative or some cool word i dont know

scrumbadoosious?

Amazing!

Wow! I wish I could draw like you!

dommi-fresh responds:

all it takes are seven korean child artists locked in my basement.

"We have one job, and one job only... Killin' Natzis!"
-whothefuckcareswhosaidit,it'sepic
I do indeed realize nazi is spelled differently, I wrote it wrong to put emphasis on the sound, so no raging. Another amazing work from you dommi! Just looking through your art and my jaw drops even further with every click. There are people who are decent at art, and those who are epic. Then there's you. Gotta say bro, you have talent, and you rank up right near the other great artists of NG.

Makes me want to go kill some nazis myself. The blood splash is perfect, not over extending itself, just showing the moment. The gored body parts shows the previous wounds, hell you even added in a Ruger. The gas mask, an ever present symbol of WWI and II really finishes the piece. You put in realistic weaponry, and made the scene seem realistic itself. I almost expect to see clouds of gas come from the bottom of the picture. Excellent.
_-+Happybob+- _