Reviews for "nazi slayer"

Hell Yes

This is an awesome pic. Anything w/ nazis dead is great.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha yea nazis make for cool pics and films.
thanks mate

:D

Well Tbh it wasn't what i wanted
BUT IT A HELL LOT BETTER!
I think its just me but the barrel of the PPHS-41 seems bent same with the Lurger which orginally was Walther P38, either way im a dick and this is amazing!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
It may not historically correct but thats me!

DAMN YEA!
AWESOME!
(Ps if you havn't figured it out, im the 'egg head'- although im not one but yea Egg head of a cousin)

dommi-fresh responds:

you are an egg head rob. ha ha glad you like it. they are a little bent because i didn't use a ruler.

cool

the greatest ww2 pic ive ever scene and the detail on his ppsh are perfect your the greatest artist on newgrounds!

dommi-fresh responds:

wow thanks mate but there are better artists on this site.
sucho
therealshadman
pixelcake
happyharry
johnnyutah
i could go on.

WOW !!!

Very nice drawing and i think that your brother is very similar to me...that's a PPSH 41 right ??? but i can't figure out the handgun....from the barrel it looks like a P0-8 Luger but it hasn't the bolt like a luger maybe it's a WALTHER....you've got some work to do on weapons....

dommi-fresh responds:

you would get on with my cus like a house on fire.

Wow

Sir you are a Genius this is amazing detail and realistic blood 11/10 Best art on the whole of NG and i mean that. It also reminds me of Boon of fallout new vegas and Reznov of Call Of Duty Nice work , oh yeah and you shoul check out my art im a beginner but well i can draw some shit :P

ok i will