Reviews for "Maze Game"

Its too easy.

Most of what I have to say has already been said by Exedor, so there is that out of the way.

However, I also wanted to to throw out a suggestion and point out an error that I am not sure if you are aware of. The suggestion is that, having read some of the other reviews and your response I assume this is a work in progress. If so, I personally would move the Play button so that it is positioned where the start of the maze will be, that was the mouse does not start half way through the maze. The possible error I wanted to point out is that when you first start and the green box is at the bottom, you can move the mouse anywhere, the collision test doesn't seem to kick in until you make it to the first green box. Once I noticed this I realized that I could click Play and move the mouse up, then clockwise so I could bring the pointer in from outside of the maze walls. Once you get to the box and it moves, however, the walls become walls and you lose if you go outside of these walls.

Now, as for the half a star, it was really only because I did not want to give this a 0. The half star comes from my trust that this is a work in progress and the finished product will eventually be uploaded, which when and if it is I will be sure to play it, as I enjoy these types of games.

What you have is good, but there's not enough to it, which makes it kinda pointless.

Please don't submit tests to the Portal. This isn't the place for this. The Portal is for finished items only. The Forums are what you want. Load this into your Dumping Grounds. It's the third icon from the left at the very top of the page when you're signed in. It looks like a bucket with an arrow pointing down. Once it's loaded there, copy and paste the link into the Forums (Community>Forums). That way, people see it and give tips, which is what you want, but it's not in the Portal, filling your account with low scores or blams, which you don't want.

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/he lp-information/content-submission

Good luck! :)

it is a complete waste of time even if you make it to the end, you automatically lose.

HaakonKj responds:

You dont automatically lose. If you get to the other side you win

Uhm, it's not a bad idea.. but you could add more levels and difficulty.. the game, itself doesn't have great graphics either.. and a nice soundtrack may help

HaakonKj responds:

I'm working on more levels.