Reviews for "Howmonica"

perfect difficulty smooth controls and god damn you level fifty.

Loved it. The presentation was spot on, and the design, while it's like VVVVVV but you can invert in the air, it's pretty nice.

The only thing I didn't like it's like most levels I felt had more than necessary boxes to paint. And in some you always have some boxes around you that you have to first paint to then begin the level. This get's pretty annoying when you repeat a level over and over.

Pretty cool!

TheSpydog responds:

Thank you so much! :) I understand the complaint about having to paint boxes around you. I intended it to be kind of an aesthetic thing. A set of blocks around you looks (and, I think, feels) better than just one. It's also easier to slam into a spike by mistake when there's only one or two blocks underneath you. I get what you're saying, though. I'll keep that in mind in the future. Glad you enjoyed it overall! :)

Love this game, its a short fun experience. The difficulty curve went up smoothly (even though I think lvl. 50 was easier than 49). I did think the difficulty could be a bit harder. The controls are really smooth on how the gravity change was not instant, but in a little curving fashion. The game had a nice pace and I love how the new blocks are introduced; in its own level

TheSpydog responds:

Cool, thanks! Opinions seem to differ quite a bit about the whole "is level 50 harder than level 49" deal, but I'm glad you enjoyed it overall. And I'm glad you noticed how momentum affects the gravity flipping. Thanks for playing! :)

this game is great P.S.( got grounded for 1 day) but it is alright. the music fits in the gameplay

TheSpydog responds:

Thanks! :D Shame on you for getting grounded, haha!

Good job on this game. It would get a 5/5, but there is no level editor. :(

TheSpydog responds:

Thanks! I wanted to include a level editor but it is a much harder task than you'd imagine to add one to this game! Maybe at some point in the future. :)