Reviews for "Howmonica"

A game requiring skill indeed!

The graphics are decent, the music never got annoying and the sound effects were bang on. The gameplay was simply amazing. Like a game requiring skill, you never quite master a level in one go until you've beaten it! Alot of the time I was wanting to punch a hole through my monitor because each try I'd do worse and worse. Which to me is an awesome thing because beating a level after losing a dozen times feels sooo good.

This game had alot of levels and you kept it very interesting all the way. I found this game to be challenging yet beatable which makes this game just amazing!

TheSpydog responds:

No doubt, it requires some serious skill! :) Glad you liked it so much! Thanks a bunch!

Oh jeez, I thought level 30 was gonna be the last one. Then you introduce a new obstacle after that? I think I've had enough.

TheSpydog responds:

Well alright. If you stick with it, there are several easier levels to provide a rest from the beast that is Level 30. You're over halfway there, you might as well beat it! But in any case, thanks for playing that far! :)

Not too difficult, but not incredibly easy. It's not a fantastic game, but the only complaint I have is that level 50 is incredibly boring and easy to complete. Seriously, level 49 was quite challenging, but I beat the last level on my first try.

TheSpydog responds:

Thanks! As for Level 50, I see what you're saying. Here's the thing about Level 50: it's very simple. Some people (like you) can beat it instantly. Other people have a ton of difficulty with it. It requires a mastery of flipping and timing skills. Personally, sometimes I can beat it instantly but other times it takes me many tries to win. So it varies quite a bit. Sorry it disappointed you, but on the other hand, that means that you obviously mastered the controls! :)

I love this game. It is a bit difficult, so you have to have good reflexes, but overall it is a good game.

TheSpydog responds:

Thanks! It is pretty challenging. :)

WOW! hahaha.. :P The best gravity flip game ever!! It's not original but it's very cool men!

Haha, well thank you!