Reviews for "Barbarium"

Great game ! But one thing is strange to me... Some glitch abuse are possible, but it seems you are totally aware of it, because of the "YOU'RE A BIG FAT CHEATER" easter egg... Did you let this intentionnaly (in that case, I love you <3) ? Also, the game freeze randomly sometimes, forcing me to kill Firefox because it is not responding, but it doesn't seem to happen to other reviewers, so I won't lower my rating =). The sad part is that I never finished the game because of this =(.

Hypnohustler responds:

It was intentional. :) The freezing might happen for some people with more complex levels, try to update your flash if you haven't already.

this is quality I would definetly be happy paying for it

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! Maybe I can release a commercial game someday that you can pay for :)

hi, this game is very cool!! i could win the game and kill the final boss, without kill the big bird!! is this ok? or maybe an issue of the game? congratulations for this game!!

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! It is possible to get past the bird, but I dont like to advertise it :)

Im currently doing the alien technological whatever.
A little bug
When you do the Long jump on ice after the red door, you can enter the wall under the slide on opiste side.
For the rest awesome game

Hypnohustler responds:

Hopefully that doesn't happen to other players, haven't had any reports about it before. Thanks for the review!

A pretty solid effort. The jumping controls were a bit too floaty for my taste but the controls were solid otherwise. Customizable controls would have been very good here as well. I really like the setting, and the classic pixel style combined with the music totally gave that awesome 80s-post-apocalypse-B-movie vibe. Another great touch I have always personally appreciated in games is that you didn't get lazy and simply mirror the character when facing the other direction; you drew the weapons in the correct hands and that earns bonus points for me.

Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you.

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! I'm so glad you noticed that I didn't mirror the player. This is something I take great pride in. :) I'm sure you'll like my next game!