Reviews for "Barbarium"

I think there's hardly anything to complain; graphics, sound, game-play; all perfect. Kudos!
Probably only the issue with having to choose between two kinds of fixed game controls.

Although some parts were extremely difficult; e.g. the one were the coldness showed the way was really frustrating.

I found a few [non serious] glitches (I think): Once I burned a soldier and suddenly a nearby larvae started to behave like a burning enemy (jumping around from left to right). In a lot of rooms I was able to walk on the ceiling. Then there was this strange bird boss bug, where the bird attacked me first, I left the room and when I returned the boss was stuck (and I was unable to proceed as I could neither kill him). Then there was this bad-ass room (the one which required about 13000 points and you had to jump over the birds: when you leave on the top exit it took me back to the start screen. A few times I was able to do slight wall-jumping (but it took a lot of time).

Parts of the game reminded me of QuackShot (especially "abusing" the birds with the new weapon).

Just two questions:
1) Is there any real secret to find where "the wall on the right seems hollow"? I tried to stack two barrels on each other as I thought there could be possibly a second wall to break (one tile above the ground) but never succeeded.
2) Do you happen to have a Flattr or Paypal account? I consider myself a pirate, but always would like to honor creators of art that I appreciate so much :-)

Hypnohustler responds:

I'll be sure to check in to those bugs, thanks for taking your time to report them. :)
1) There is a breakable wall there, you should be able to use barrels and find couple beers inside.
2) HypnohustlerGames (at) gmail.com is my paypal account. All donations go directly to my sons candy budget. :)

Great game ! But one thing is strange to me... Some glitch abuse are possible, but it seems you are totally aware of it, because of the "YOU'RE A BIG FAT CHEATER" easter egg... Did you let this intentionnaly (in that case, I love you <3) ? Also, the game freeze randomly sometimes, forcing me to kill Firefox because it is not responding, but it doesn't seem to happen to other reviewers, so I won't lower my rating =). The sad part is that I never finished the game because of this =(.

Hypnohustler responds:

It was intentional. :) The freezing might happen for some people with more complex levels, try to update your flash if you haven't already.

this is quality I would definetly be happy paying for it

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! Maybe I can release a commercial game someday that you can pay for :)

hi, this game is very cool!! i could win the game and kill the final boss, without kill the big bird!! is this ok? or maybe an issue of the game? congratulations for this game!!

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! It is possible to get past the bird, but I dont like to advertise it :)

Im currently doing the alien technological whatever.
A little bug
When you do the Long jump on ice after the red door, you can enter the wall under the slide on opiste side.
For the rest awesome game

Hypnohustler responds:

Hopefully that doesn't happen to other players, haven't had any reports about it before. Thanks for the review!