Reviews for "Barbarium"

Man this game is so epic!
It totally reminds me of the old arcade game, Rastan. The main character and his movements are almost identical. Awesome!
You have to make a sequel or something similar to this, because that would be simply amazing!

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! :) Really appreciate it. Hadn't heard about Rastan before, thanks for introducing me to it. :)
A sequel is indeed planned!

Very good!, you game get me. All the bosses were difficult to get the idea, but not imposible. It was a good challenge. It have some bugs, but nothing a game breaker.

I got, what I think, a bad end, if I got many metal I colud get a different ending?

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! You have to get almost ALL of the metal and almost ALL of the cartridges to get a good ending.

cant figure out how to beat the vulture boss

Hypnohustler responds:

Chase it to the right side and hit it with your plain sword. It will then come chasing after you. Repeat :)

no way to fight that first boss, i want to play more of this game... but i'm really tired

Hypnohustler responds:

Just push the barrels so the worm hits them.

way to hard... worm boss anihilates u and if u die u start all over again >.< good retro game but the hard boss is -1 star dude

Hypnohustler responds:

Sorry for the hardness, thanks for the 4 stars :)