Reviews for "Barbarium"

as far as i got in the game, its to be pretty good game.
too bad i will not start over again because saving does not work for me

Hypnohustler responds:

Have you enabled data saving in your browser settings?

I got bored really fast.I played for a while,and just reached a point where I couldn't play anymore. The technical side is great (art,control,sfx etc) the game itself was just boring for me.Maybe I expect too much from games. What i'm trying to say,maybe next time try making something more "fresh" (hopefully you're more or less getting what i'm trying to say) And don't get me wrong,I sit here and squirt jealousy all over the place because I wish I could turn my ideas into games. I'm giving you 4 stars because you don't deserve to get less just because I found the game boring,you did a great job and put a lot of time into it. Good luck in the future!

Hypnohustler responds:

I understand that browser games are usually supposed to satisfy a much shorter attention span, and this game is not suited for that. My next game is already underway and is a complete opposite of this game, gameplay wise. Hopefully it will suit you better! Thanks for the indepth review and the stars :)

my game won't let me play, still a great game in other perspectives though so i rate 5 stars

Hypnohustler responds:

too bad your game wont let you play, thanks nevertheless :)

my page crashed, so i refreshed it, i clearly still have my medals but it's only giving me the option to start a new game??

Hypnohustler responds:

Weird, it seems that many people are having save issues. You should try it on another browser, if you ever feel like going back :)

I love you

Hypnohustler responds:

I thought you'd never say it! I love you too!