Reviews for "Bad Ice-Cream 2"

It's kind of hard to explain, but I really liked this. Apart from the fact that it has a very cheery feeling to it, I just truly enjoyed how you were able to do so much. You had so much mobility and lots of oppurtunities to get everything. Of course, I do admit it was annoying with how you could not actually kill your enemies. Then again, it does make it more challenging.

It could even be considered a puzzle game in that sense. I love the way everyone just plops around in this. Everything is just jumping up and down and it's all so joyous. I wish it could snow here in Florida. Of course, by now, it's past winter anyway.

level 6 was bugged. i cleared the oranges and the pears didn't show up. i cleared every block of ice to make sure no oranges were hidden. i replayed the level and beat it normally to verify that it was bugged the first time.

also, i've exchanged emails with you guys before over this. the adblocker message is unacceptable.

you can't blame us for blocking ads. blame youtube/ign/etc. for having HORRIBLY obtrusive and forced and long ads. do not blame the victims. blame the people who made ads necessarily blockable.

Amazing game! Very fun and challenging!

Your games always surprise me Nitrome! I love the design and the graphics. The music is splendid and the concept is gold. Keep it up!

Perfection, and a great follow up! Keep making games!