Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Oxob's Demonstration"

Ehh it was ok, but mediocre at most in my opinion. The music was not that bad but did not grasp my attention as much, although the animation movement was clean.

I'm not impressed. The only plus to this video is that your animation was very fluid which is always good in a more 3d based stick fight but other than that nothing new. There was no real point and while you could argue plenty of stick fights have no real point, yeah well they were actually cool. A good stick fight video should wow someone, make them go that was awesome, with the animation the correlation of music and in general the actual fight. Yours reached only one just slightly and that was the fact that it was fluid. Song was good but didn't draw an audience in enough to even care and the fight sucked at best, he took out four guys, one in a tank in an unimpressive manner. the fact that this even got the daily second place just goes to show newgrounds isn't produceing many good videos as of late. Sorry, but not impressed.

Another stick fight, original...

THE MUSIC THE BEATDOWN IT WAS AWESOME WELL DONE!

3 word...I-LOVE-IT! it was amazing!! i love the animation. i love the music and i love this!