Reviews for "The Interview Codex"

Awww I'm still really sad Edd is gone...
I loved this though, put lots of work into it. Can see that.

Thanks man!

Very interesting, not to mention unique; I don't think anyone's thought of this before, and it's a great way to show people these insightful interviews. The flash itself is very neatly done, although there are a few typos, and I wouldn't mind a few other choices of music.

Also, did anyone else read Edd's interview and cry? :(

deathink responds:

If you are looking for some more great music to go along with this , check out my PICO RADIO flash. Over 140 different songs and counting :)

This looks like it could be very useful, but unfortunately everyone I like on Newgrounds is either gone (Alvin Earthworm, TheJohnnyDeath), or just doesn't seem to have an interview (Whileworking, AADudley). Well, I'm sure I'm not in the majority thinking that.

deathink responds:

The-great-one is always taking suggestion in his official forum thread, there is a link to it in the Codex :)

This is really spot-on- I just started following The Interviewer. Going to have to try and use this whenever I can. Its nice to see what some of my favorite Newgrounds artists were asked about their careers here and to get to read their replies.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed it!

which interview is eddsworld