Reviews for "The Interview Codex"

Finally, an easy way to read these interviews! I always had trouble to find The-Great-One"s interview page :/

Thank you for making my life much easier :D

Thank you for doing this. Really. Thank you. You're doing a service giving credit to him, while he's compiling the edda of newgrounds, so thank you.

deathink responds:

Some of the best interviews I have ever read :)

I think every new user that comes to Newgrounds and wants to know it's history and culture needs to go through this whole Codex,it was very professional and looked fantastic i was quite intrigued with all of the information it had to offer about all the big names associated with Newgrounds.

You really did make an impressive bundle of information and it was a real treat,thanks a lot man. =)

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot man, theInterviewer did a great job collecting this knowledge, and I am just happy I could think of just one more way to spread it.

It's pretty rare you win an Underdog of the Week and any of the Daily place things. I was quite impressed to find out the sheer amount of interviews this had. I would like to say that I would have preferred audio. Of course, that probably would have been too difficult. I really like the music too. It gives off a very good sense of being laid back.

It makes you have a more personal connection with who is being interviewed. You can just imagine them sitting there by a fireplace. Yeah, fireplace. I know there's another part of the website that probably has these, but it's much easier to look at this in a more organized manner. It's great to be part of this community!

deathink responds:

This is probably the greatest internet community there ever has been... or will ever be.

Really liked this. I just love listening to that music and reading about the people that you interviewed :)

deathink responds:

The-Great-One did a great job interviewing these people and choosing the music :)