Reviews for "The Interview Codex"

The font is horrible, too close together.. Also, I wonder how this can be considered a "game"

deathink responds:

I wouldn't consider it a game.

This is incredibly well done, I must say. It's very interesting to read interviews from various celebrities and members of Newgrounds, and the chosen text font is very pleasing to read. I don't think I need to say more, as most of the thinkable features are already existing, thus it doesn't need any neccessary improvement. Except for maybe a scrolling bar... however, I give this full score for the great work you've done on this.

deathink responds:

I just added the scroll bar :)

You're a genius. First pico radio, and now you come up with this!

>:3

This is great, it is obvious you guys put a lot of work into this.

deathink responds:

Lots of work all around!

This is a very cool gadget. It makes learning about the countless artists here at Newgrounds much easier. Really great for someone like me who refuses to browse the forums.

I think this could be impoved if the scanlines could be disabled. Reading text that's interlaced as such can be difficult at times. Also the ability to change the colour theme may also improve readabliity. Umm... MAYBE a music selection would be a nice addition along with volume controls. Heck, if you could link it to the audio portal this gadget could serve a double purpose.

Yeah, way to go. I'll be spending some time browsing the interviews here.

deathink responds:

Well, if you want a wider selection in music you could always load up PICO RADIO too :)
And Thank you !