Reviews for "The Interview Codex"

Very interesting, not to mention unique; I don't think anyone's thought of this before, and it's a great way to show people these insightful interviews. The flash itself is very neatly done, although there are a few typos, and I wouldn't mind a few other choices of music.

Also, did anyone else read Edd's interview and cry? :(

deathink responds:

If you are looking for some more great music to go along with this , check out my PICO RADIO flash. Over 140 different songs and counting :)

Right off the bat, I give you 3 stars for going through all this work. The only problems is navigation for the most part is bad. It is extremely slow when you read about someone, (Using the scroll bar.) And if you want to find something about one person, it would be helpful for a search tool. Finally, almost random achievements just makes 80% of players randomly click everything, trying to get it. Nice job going through all this work though, and lets have a big hand (who came up with that phrase? lol) For all the "Newgrounders" who participated in the Interview!

Before today I had no idea that there was someone who interviewed artists on newgrounds. All of the interviews were very well organized and had interesting topics. I enjoyed the music you selected for this. It is sophisticated and relaxing. Without background music this entry would have gotten boring. The music almost makes it seem like the interview is happening before me. Everyone that I consider to be anyone on this site has been interviewed by you. It is interesting to hear what they have to say. I was surprised to read that some of the most famous artists on this site first joined this site to only be a fan of the work on this site. Have you ever considered becoming a journalist? You have professional quality interviews in this entry. You would make a great journalist.

Awww I'm still really sad Edd is gone...
I loved this though, put lots of work into it. Can see that.

Thanks man!

read them all something i haven't done in a long time i get bored easy XD. but i just could not stop my self from reading them all. love it keep up the great work. ^^

Will do.