Reviews for "Just a Monday Collab"

all of the parts of this were amazing, i cant believe such a large team of people teamed up, i am really amazed by this.......5 on everything!!

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks bud, yeah quite a bit of people worked on this. Thanks for watching.

Did I say steak I meant snake, haha, Brewster's has got to be my favorite. There's a ton of creativity stuffed into this though, and so many different styles. I appreciated every single one of them, all with something unique to contribute and a few that would easily have made standalone movies. The Decky & Reckless part in particular was extraordinarily long for just a collab. Apart from the animations, even the credits were awesome, great with a preliminary showcase of all the characters and then previous on all of them, and there's comedy everywhere you look! Kind of wish this was in flash format instead of mp4, with menus and stuff (could've saved in filesize too), but I shouldn't be complaining about such trivialism. Great work!

-cd-

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Started out as a flash format with menu's and everything as you were saying, but the file size was too much for flash to handle so we had to compromise and actually lost a bit of content in the process or compiling as a video file.

Thanks for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

the credits song was so epic i just have to get this 5 stars and thank yous to all the creators for making this collab.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

I know, EQ did a great job with that song. Fit perfectly for the end haha! Thanks for the review man!

Glad to see it finished and up, really enjoyed the credits Rekless, thanks for putting it together.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Np bud, your part was great!

some weak parts but over all pretty good. done be afraid to tell people who suck they suck, next time.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll ignore your part about the people who "suck" because everybody put effort into their parts. I think everybodies parts turned out well. Everybody has different styles, so don't go around saying their part sucks if you don't get it, or respect it. Just carry on without the negative remark.

Thanks for Watching :D